Uneasy

5:32 PM / Scribble by Wolfy /

Laziness definitely gain the upper hand on me.I know,
its been a week since I updated my blog.Will try to
change that awful habit.

Anyway,this Wednesday is going to be our group's turn
to do the little presentation.It supposed to be today,
but time is short so we get arrange to do it on Wednesday
I handle nervous in a poor manner and often the 1st
sign will be my sweaty palm,which is a problem that
have plagued me for many years.

And there is 1 incident that really spoil my week.
As routine,I call dad on Saturday which I am in Mid Valley,
with my friend.(I miss to make the call once and the
result is disastrous)Instead of encouragement or usual
dose of nagging, I get yell at the fact thatI spend money
instead of studying. He go on that I did not have classon
Thursday(good Friday) and Friday(this sem class from
Mon-Thurs),but still spending money & wasting time at Saturday.

He keeps on going by stating that I should push my
CGPA to at least 3.75to get the merit scholarship.
Heres the parts that make me flare off.Last time when
I seek his advice about the PTPTN loan(I am the one
that will repays it), he refute the whole thing by saying,
"You need to return whatever you have borrowed,''
as a way to say no.Fine,fair enough.

And then suddenly he goes on stressing about this scholarship
at this year,so I can save some money for him.It confuse me.
He want me to abandon the easier scheme and pick on the
very challenging way in financing my study.A sound idea?

I have been maintaining my CGPA hard 3.5,which is possible
to push higherif a bit more effort is put in. But instead of
encouragement or moral support,all I get is a bunch of
nonsense and negative comment.

I am alone over here, none to turn to when facing some
difficulty(I do not discuss most of the issue with my family,
they can get really anal about some minor stuff,most due to
their perception or ignorance.)

There goes a call,that make those dessert that I shove down
at that moment taste plain,so plain that it drain my mood of
the day.Talk about family support eh?

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment