Recovering

8:20 PM / Scribble by Wolfy /

Since my last dinner, I have been having diarrhea, literally drain

all those fluid in me.Hmm, maybe it food poisoning from some
junk I simply stuff in as food.


Desperate times need desperate measure. Instead go for the
nearest clinic, I flip out those pill that i brought all over from
Sabah .Lucky me, some pill for food poisoning and diarrhea which
within expiry date come to the rescue.

So here i am, still alive and kicking. In the mid of a rush, try to
meet the deadline of my assignment which is next Monday.
And there is another presentation that bundles with this assignment.

Of course, all of these shits won’t bring Wolfy down.
GOTTO STAY STRONG!


P.S:Its been some time since I hold your hands and brace your hug.I miss your dearly ,baby.

Labels:

1 comments:

Comment by Bursa Daily Trade Statistics on March 19, 2008 at 11:22 PM

tu lah... eat so much of the cooking from the "band of brothers"

Post a Comment