Change

9:14 PM / Scribble by Wolfy /

Yup,the poll result is out. Try to get more info from the paper
this morning but,obviously todays newspaper sell like hot cake.
Cant get a copy of it,be it chinese or english daily. :-(

As the dust settle down.It makes me ponder. Afterso long the
rulling goverment been ignoring the people voice in crucial
issues. We voice it out yesterday,with our vote in hand.

Do we vote based on emotion? I doubt so.

Is the lesson learned by the goverment? I doubt so.

Will the newly ellect opposition party perform better with
the people trust on their shoulder right now?

This question my friend,can only be answer as the time pass by.
But I have faith in it. :-D




Democracy is the theory that the common people know what
they want and deserve to get it good and hard. ~ H.L. Mencken

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment