Hide and seek

6:07 PM / Scribble by Wolfy /

It is irony that special circumstances that lead me to

discover a cozy cafe nears my place. Pass by quite
often, but never think about drop by and have a tea
then.

But tonight,I gonna stay here at Bangi Kopitiam,to crap
out another truly magnificent post,by yours truly.

7th week of this semester wasted,dozen of assignment
waiting to wax my arse off.Procastination keep ringing
in mind: be optimistic that thing will be complete in time
eventually.

Feel isolated, be it from group mates or old kakis. Life
move on as they said. What can i do more besides stay
cheerful and not think about the isolation that surrounds me.

My attitudes perhaps,that scare them off? Too bad as
no one truly nice enough to tell me about that if it's
really that problem after all.


Labels:

1 comments:

Comment by Chin on November 21, 2008 at 8:26 AM

Amazon is a good thing that i get fascinating new book with reasonable price...
If you have time , look for a book called micro trend by Mark J.Penn...
Is full of journalism article but embedded with many interesting fact.
Sadly, Mainly focus on America...

Post a Comment