Routine?

11:53 AM / Scribble by Wolfy /

A simple life,that's what to describe what I have been through
every single day.

Another Friday,yes it can pass by,without leaving the slightest
hint. Last time when my baby is around, we used to do crazy
thing together during the weekend. Or maybe some outing to
hunt certain dish that we both craved for.

Now,since she is not around.Wolfy gonna cheer himself up,
isn't it? Too bad,my only entertainment is the time when I
indulge in front of computer.

A lazy bump you may call me, but tight budget deprived me the
chance of go shop around or maybe a treat to myself for the
latest blockbuster.


A part time I shall seek out ASAP. But this must be an
underground operation since I cant let dad find out.Or else
I gonna get peppered with negative comment or get poured
with icy cold water.




Routine=boring?

Labels:

2 comments:

Comment by Bursa Daily Trade Statistics on April 7, 2008 at 12:37 PM

y u cant let ur dad know u working part time?

Comment by Wolfy on April 8, 2008 at 9:56 AM

Because he will go like:"You should focus on your study instead,work part time wont benefit much."And still,no additional finance support from him.Very conflicting ho?

Post a Comment